Week beginning: Monday 8th February 2016
- To use our senses to describe a range of traditional Chinese Dishes.
- To be able to name a range of tradition Chinese ingredients such as bean sprouts.
- To be able to talk about their favourites.
- To be able to recognise the letters s, a and t.
- To be able to pick out words that start with s, a and t.
Week beginning: Monday 1st February 2016
- To be able to characters from the story.
- To be able to sequence the story using pictures.
- To be able to recognise the number two.
- To be able to move images around the screen using a touch screen.
- To be able to find pairs of words that rhyme.
Week beginning: Monday 25th January 2016
- To recall main characters, setting and key parts from the 'Three Little Pigs' story.
- To be able to use simple adjectives like hard and soft, to describe different building materials.
- To be able to recognise numbers to one.
- To begin to form the letters in their name.
Week beginning: Monday 18th January 2016
- To be able to listen to a selection of household sounds and say which item from the home is making that sound.
- To develop an understanding about the basic layout of a home, what can be found up stairs and what can be found down stairs.
- To begin to explore addition by adding one more to a set and finding the new total.
- To begin to recognise numbers to one.
Week beginning: Monday 11th January 2016
- To be able to use simple prepositions such as in front of, behind and next to.
- To be able to match furniture to specific rooms.
- To be able to create their own buildings using 3D shapes and blocks.
- To be able to talk about the season of winter and say how the weather makes them feel.
- To be able to recite numbers up to ten in order.
Week beginning: Monday 4th January 2016
- To describe their own home.
- To name some of the rooms in their home.
- To talk about the type of things they do in each room for example, in the kitchen, prepare food.
- To name some household items and say which room they are most likely found.