Monday 27th March
Story: It's all arts and crafts!
- To be able to make choices and talk about these with a friend.
- To be able to use equipment such as glue and scissors without help.
- To be able talk about what they have made and say which arts they like the best.
Monday 20th March
- To be able to name some familiar flowers.
- To be able to create a list.
- To be able to hear the first sound in key words.
- To be able to correctly form numbers to seven.
- To be able to read words made up of familiar sounds.
Monday 13th March
Story: Woodland Walk
- To be able to use eyes and ears when out on woodland walk.
- To be able to name things they see.
- To be able to recall walk when back in school.
- To be able to create a collage using found items from the walk.
Monday 6th March
Story: The enormous turnip
- To be able to name the characters in the story.
- To be able to remember the correct sequence of the characters as they pull up the turnip.
- To be able to write their name.
- To be able to make a repeating pattern.
- To be able to talk about the things they like to do.
Monday 27th February
Story: Jack and the beanstalk
- To be able to retell a familiar story in their own words.
- To be able to recognise the phonemes s, a, t and p.
- To be able to read words that contain the phonemes s, a, t, p such as at, as, tap, sat, pat.
- To be bale to write the number 7.
- To make choices and talk about the choice they have made.
Monday 20th February
Story: The Bean Diary
- To know the steps needed to plant a seed.
- To a series of pictures showing how seeds grow into plants.
- To be able to use scissors to cut out a series of squares.
- To be able to recognise the letters and sounds for s and a.
- To be able to write the letters s and a.