Monday 30th January
Goldilocks and the Three Bears
- To be able to re tell the story in our own words.
- To take of the role of a familiar character.
- To be able to compare items and talk about their size.
- To be able to correctly sequence images from a familiar story.
Monday 23rd January
The Light House Keepers Lunch
- To be able to build for a purpose.
- To be able to name characters from the story.
- To be able to re tell story in their own words.
- To select colours for a purpose.
Monday 16th January
The Hungry Caterpillar
- To create lists of food.
- To create images to represent the different foods eaten by the caterpillar.
- To use circle shapes to create images of caterpillars.
- To count collections of foods.
Monday 9th January
- To be able to talk about the appearance of a range of vegetables.
- To mix a range of colours whilst printing with a range of vegetables.
- To count a mixed group of objects up to ten.
- To match quantities to the number.
Wednesday 4th January
Story: Zed's bread
- To be able to use a range of movements to control and shape play dough.
- To be able to name a range of different types of breads from around the world.
- To be able, to use a range of words to describe the taste and texture of different breads.
- To follow pictures clues to help read a recipe and sequence steps to make bread.