R Time Awards
- Congratulations to Katie for wanting to improve and showing enthusiasm for our topics by taking to time to research extra facts!
- Congratulations to Molly for returning after Christmas as a model pupil of the R Time rules by always being ready, polite and friendly to peers!
- Congratulations to Lauren for showing impressive resilience when facing challenges with her fractions work and even doing extra work at home to improve!
- Congratulations to Chi for his excellent partnered work this week and communicating in a kind and friendly manner!
- Congratulations to Aidan for showing resilience and determination in his work as well as an enthusiastic attitude!
- Congratulations to Ben for showing a positive attitude towards every aspect of school and for making other happy!
- Congratulations to Chelsea for always having beautiful manners and epitomising the R Time rules!
- Congratulations to Dakota for making thoughtful contributions to discussions about bullying this week!
- Congratulations to Madison and Lily for following the diamond rules consistently everyday, being resilient and hardworking, with a great sense of humour!
- Congratulations to Luke A for making a great effort to follow the diamond rules more closely this week!