Week beginning; Monday 12th December
- What can I say, lots of cutting, sticking, glittering and painting. We will be returning your loved ones cover in one or all of the following: glitter, paint, glue and all manner of paper and bits and bobs!
Week beginning: Monday 5th December
- To be able to use scissors to around shapes.
- To make choices about how they arrange items when completing craft activities.
- To share thoughts and ideas in front of the group.
- To join in with songs and rhymes and perform these in front of others.
Week beginning: Monday 28th November
A letter to Santa
- To create a list of things they would like from Santa.
- To sort a collection of different shaped presents and talk about their sorting.
- To use a different shapes to create an image.
- To be able to name some 2D shapes.
Week beginning: Monday 21st November
- To think of lots of tasty treats you can have at a birthday party.
- To write lists.
- To use scissors to cut around images.
- To play cooperatively with their friends.
- To share resources and join in with group party games.
Week beginning: Monday 14th November
Story: Pass the Jam Jim!
- To be able to talk about their families traditions around birthdays.
- To be able to notice similarities between how they celebrate and how their friends celebrate.
- To be able to notice key feature on birthday cards.
- To be able to sing a friendship song in front of their friends.
Week beginning: Monday 7th November
Story: Bonfire Night
- To use words like whizz, sparkle and crackle to describe fireworks they have seen.
- To be able to talk about the different sounds fireworks make.
- To mix a range of colours when making firework art.
- To use instruments to create firework sounds.
Week beginning: Monday 31st October
- To share the story of the first Diwali.
- To notice similarities between the way families celebrate special times for example sharing food, giving cards and gifts and dressing up in our best clothes.
- To be able to make Diwali cards and decorations.
- To learn a new Diwali song and sing it in front of their friends,
- To be able to talk about their preferences.